Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Santa Banta SMS Joke Series No 13



SANTA BANTA SMS JOKE
Received this one via sms from one of our followers.It is a real classic joke.
PS: You may join our sms list for getting hilarious jokes by clicking HERE. Here goes the Joke:

Sardaro ke Beech Fight ho rahi this
1 Sardar: Saale main tere Kapde Phad ke tujhe Nanga Kar doonga
2nd Sardar:" Oye Serious Ladaai mai Romantic Baatein mat kara kar"
:-P
Character Count:165
You May Also Like To Read
PhotobucketSanta Banta SMS Joke Series No 5

4 comments:

  1. ha ha ha.....

    nice....1st one was serious...2nd one was definitely gay...

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me say this to my boyfriend let me see what will he say heheheheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry dear by mistake i wrote my comment on my boyfriend id so here goes my comment its funny and i will say this tomy boyfriend let me see what does he say

    ReplyDelete
  4. xclent.....LOLZZZZ

    ReplyDelete