Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wife Jokes

If Columbus had been married, he might never have discovered America, because he would have had to answer all the following questions:

  • Where are you going?
  • With whom?
  • Why?
  • How are you going?
  • To discove r what?
  • Why only you?
  • What do I do when you are not here?
  • Can I come with you?
  • When will you be back?
  • Dinner ghar par hi khaoge?
  • Mere liye kya laoge?
  • You deliberately made this plan without me, didn’t you?
  • You seem to be making a lot of these programs lately...
  • Answer me – why?
  • I want to go to my mother’s house.
  • I want you to drop me there.
  • I don’t want to come back – ever!
  • What do you mean, OK?
  • Why aren’t you stopping me?
  • I don’t understand what this whole ‘discovery’ thing is about.
  • You always do things like this.
  • Last time you also did the same thing!
  • Nowadays you always seem to do this kind of stuff.
  • I still don’t understand what else is left to be discovered!

2 comments:

  1. How true!! Yeah, a wife saying so!! :D

    Good one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. one more question....

    give me a call when u reach there...

    ReplyDelete