Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Astrology Joke

Santa Singh:- Oye Bante! I am looking for a good astrologer. Where can I find one?
Banta Singh:- You can meet my sister Jyoti Kaur.
Santa Singh:- Great yaar! Is she a famous astrologer?
Banta Singh:- She is not famous. But I am sure she is a great astrologer.
Santa Singh:- Have her predictions come true in the past?
Banta Singh:- I don't know. But I am sure she is a great astrologer.
Santa Singh:- Has she done any course in astrology?
Banta Singh:- No. But I am sure she is a great astrologer.
Santa Singh(getting angry):- Does she know anything about astrology?
Banta Singh:- I don't know. But I am sure she is a great astrologer.
Santa Singh (boiling with anger):- Are you trying to play a prank with me??? Your sister Jyoti Kaur knows nothing about astrology. But you claim that she is a great astrologer!!
Banta Singh:- Are bhai. She is Jyoti. i.e. Jyoti-she (ज्योतिषी)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment